KENSINGTON STOCKYARD FOOD GARDEN
Website development for a not-for-profit community garden project based on WordPress.com and leveraging the free blog version and free “Karuna” theme to show the potential of community gardening.
Special features include:
- Responsive website design suited to desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- With full-width and page-width elements
- Embedded Google Gmail calendar with real-time updates, and
- Google Maps functional map
Homepage features include:
- Header: with logo, and menu bar.
- Body: with a hero image, welcome message, photo gallery, roadmap, embedded Gmail calendar with real-time updates, newsletter subscription, address and map location, and current blog posts.
- Footer: with about section, search, address and map location, social links, quick links, and an email subscription section.
- Growing plants guide,
- News / blog,
- Terms & conditions